Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good Charlotte - Liverpool

I was browsing the net when I came arcoss this:



Yes, the Green Day Album is now on broadway! Wicked stuff! If I ever get a chance, I'd definitely catch the show ;p

Anyway, this reminded me that I wanted to post pictures from some concerts I've been to during my last year in Liverpool (that's when I decided I should go to concerts, they're fun! lolz!).

All photos were taken using point-n-shoot digital cameras, sometime between May 2007 and July 2008. Lights were always interesting and I really enjoyed playing around with different digital filters. However, don't expect fancy pix here. Noise Noise Noise! And some photos you probably won't be able to make out what's going on :P

Anyways, startING off today with Good Charlotte:

Standin in queue to get into da Liverpool Carling Academy (where the gig took place), a packstage door openz n Benji&Paris come out crossin da line right infront of us.. the funny thing is, we all jus looked at da "people" that had jus passed then we all go "were those Benji n Paris?"! lolz! So yah, I'm not da only one wit a slow "processor" Sa3d ;p


good charlotte (1)
first pic I took ;p I love shotz like this XD

Good Charlotte (109)
..and the show beginz

Good Charlotte (116)

Good Charlotte (101)

Good Charlotte (93)

Good Charlotte (42)

Good Charlotte (19)

Good Charlotte (72)

Good Charlotte (18)

Good Charlotte (73)

Good Charlotte (21)
Friggin Awesome!

Good Charlotte (80)

Good Charlotte (87)

Good Charlotte (8)

Good Charlotte (123)
Is he wearin glassez? O_o

Good Charlotte (121)

good charlotte (3)
Me & Sheeehaaaaab (my evil twin) XD~

good charlotte (2)
He's not a fan.. that's a fake smile :P

Good Charlotte (4)
THE END...


I think I'll limit my next posts to concerts until I'm done with that :P then I'll move on to somethin different.. So expect nothin different for a while..



HUNNY WAS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment