Monday, February 14, 2011

Flyleaf (2008) - London

Here's the second post of gigz I've been to between 2007 n 2008.. FLYLEAF:

We were kinda really close to da stage (very small avenue ;p) so I managed to get lotz of good/clear shotz of the band. Again, editting these photos was fun! I'm too lazy to have the photoz "organized", so.. umm, sorry? anwayz.. ENJOY ^_^

Oh, oh... I got to meet the band after that show ;p So all in all, this gig waz worth goin down to London (and missing the last train back to Liverpool! lolz!)


flyleaf (25).

flyleaf (26)

flyleaf (30)

flyleaf (46)

flyleaf (33)

flyleaf (36)
This could be my all time favourite (captured by chance ;p). I kinda blackenED (if that's a word) everythin in da background so it's not only a digital filter here..

flyleaf (41)

flyleaf (43)

flyleaf (38)
I love the "glow in the dark" eyez in da background ;p lolz!

flyleaf (44)
DRINKZ!

flyleaf (45)

flyleaf (28)

flyleaf (29)

flyleaf (48)
The tee is friggin awesome!

flyleaf (52)

flyleaf (53)
Another personal favourite.. (he should have given me da tshirt! lolz!)

flyleaf (54)
Can you make out what's happenING here? ;p

flyleaf (56)

flyleaf (63)

flyleaf (63).
this is a cut from da photo right above it.. a lot of edittin went on here..

flyleaf (64)

flyleaf (75)

flyleaf (77)

flyleaf (81)

flyleaf (84)

flyleaf (86).

flyleaf (94)
Beautiful man!

flyleaf (95)
hmm.. seemz like I decided to go all B&W towardz da end ;p

flyleaf (15)
lolz @ da fan ;p

flyleaf (96)
SEE WHAT I SEE!
(in case of emergency, please get on da stage :P)

flyleaf (2)
Ladies and gentlemen, that was FlyLeaf...

AND NOW MEET THE BAND :D

flyleaf (4)
Brother Sameer :P

flyleaf (5)
Jared

flyleaf (6)
Jamez

flyleaf (7)
Crazy Pat XD

flyleaf (11)
Last but not least, Ms LACEY XD
she told me I smelled good.. I didn't share the fact that it waz my BRITNEY SPEARZ FANTACY smell ;p lolz!

flyleaf (9)
they gave away the carpet they performed on! lolz! whoever took it should put a sign next to it sayin "Flyleaf were here..".

flyleaf (12)
Good night, time to run across London midnight n find a way back to Liverpool..



HUNNY WAS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment