Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Saturday Market - Brisbane

I woke up late so by the time we reached Brisbane (from Gold Coast) it waz 1 maybe, that only gave us an hour to walk around before everyone starts packing up and leaving. (if I remember right, this Saturday market is from 9 AM 'til 2 PM). It was kewl! I love seeING stuff like that when I travel. I enjoy walkin in strange streetz more than a day at a theme park or so.. I don't know, I feel like ridez are ridez, they're made up and nothin new in them really. But lil thingz like this are the real deal. I travel to "see", otherwise, I'd be happy stayin home watchin tv ;p (watchin tv is actually one of ma hobbiez! lolz! I'm very lazy..).
ANYWAYZ! I Had some AWESOME freshly cooked "Butter Paneer" there. I love Paneer XD~ Seriously! it's not like any cheese!!! it's.. speciaaaaaal! :P




SG206078


SG206086


SG206088


SG206092


SG206093


..
I've never come across any hippiez before.. so this was interestin for me ;p



SG206089


SG206087
The girl that made me some kick-ass paneer XD She was very friendly ^_^ I want to move to Australia now! lolz! (Really I do!).




SG206100
Mubarak my friend, he digz food! I think that's why I enjoy hangin out with him! lolz! 

SG206101

SG206097
That is a lot of eggz mashallah XD

SG206098

SG206103
Now this I didn't expect at a sunday market!!! kewl stuff!!

hair anyone?
I think I spent more time takin picturez and didn't really take ma time to look around! (cuz I like what I see here, bs I didn't buy anythin..)

SG206105

....
I think is was that lady that asked me not to take any picturez (when she noticed me). Umm, you can't really make out her face and you can't see her design so well. So.. I think I'm in the safe ;p

SG206085
I love how this came out. Photoshop Lightroom rulez!

SG206079
Which one would you pick?

Custard Apple?
I have no idea what this is!

mushroomz!!!
MUSHROOOOOMZ XD~~~




Hunny Was Here

No comments:

Post a Comment